How will you follow the Dons Next Season

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Deja Vu

Is it only 8 weeks ago I was praising Aberdeen Football Club and Mark Mcghee for a great start to the season and saying how my confidence in Mcghee as a manager was growing?
Today we went to Inverness looking for a much needed 3 points and a confidence boost.
I was not happy to see yet another change in goals with Mark Howard returning. Nothing against Howard but the defence is bad enough as it is without having to play in front of a different goalkeeper every other week.
The defence again today was  shambles and cost us both goals.
I said the last few weeks I was sitting on the fence but I am getting Deja Vu with this season quickly turning into a repeat of last season. We are now 7th and only 3 points off the bottom of the league.
I said last season Mcghee looked out of his depth and was ready to admit I may have been wrong at the start of the season but now I stand by my original judgement.
I was told last season by Mcghee Supporters give him time wait till he gets his own players in. Well he has been given time and his own players are here. OK we have injuries, but it was ICT we played today and we were never really in the game, Even before the red card to Paton which Red TV said was harsh.
Off the park he swaps Foster a versatile player who can play full back or midfield for an injured striker for a year loan and leaves us with no full backs. Then we get a full back in and he continues to play center backs in the full back position, when everyone can see it is not working.
So Mr Mcghee thanks for your services, I still respect you as a player and am sorry it has not worked out but your time is up.


Stand Free

No comments:

Post a Comment