How will you follow the Dons Next Season

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tatics like this will have fans Levein in droves

I was pleased with the appointment of Craig Levein as Scotland Manager and had high hopes. But since qualifying started it has been a major disappointment. 2 games we had to win against the so called weak teams in the groups resulted in a draw and a last gasp win. Our next game against the Czech Republic was one I thought we could take points from. The Czech's are not as good as they once were and I saw them beat the USA before the world cup and the defence looked like it could leak goals. So it puzzled me when I saw Levein had played with no out and out striker. As a dual citizen of Britain and USA I have got to see how a team should play. The USA played some exciting games in the world cup, knowing the defence was weak they tried to win games and came back from 2-0 down and winning 1-0 with a last gasp goal. I would like to see Scotland take the same approach.
Lets see what happens against Spain on Tuesday.


Stand Free

No comments:

Post a Comment