How will you follow the Dons Next Season

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Errors cost us again

I only saw the 1st half of today's game and Aberdeen did well. Rangers seemed to have most of the ball but Aberdeen looked dangerous on the break. Was good to see Vernon get another goal, his 5th in 4 games.
I was impressed by Maguire who took his goal well.
The defence was always a worry though and I think Rangers poor finishing rather than Aberdeen's good defending kept score against down in the 1st half. I think there was contact at the penalty but the Rangers player made the most of it. As I said earlier I only saw the 1st half but when Tammi asked me what I thought the score was I said I would not be surprised if it ended 2-2 so finding out it was 3-2 was not a big shock.
From what I am reading defensive errors cost us the points. On Donstalk Diamond is getting most of the blame, most people saying he was terrible. Not that I ever disagreed with Mcghee's choice of captain this season maybe this shows Diamond is not ready for such responsibility.
It was good to see Hartley on the bench yelling at the players from the sideline. That is what a captain should be all about.
So it was disappointing not to at least get a draw from the game at least it was not the hammering I was kind of expecting.
So for another week I stay on the Mcghee must Stay/Go fence. Lets hope we can bounce back with a win against Caley next week and go into the international break on a high.



Stand Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment