How will you follow the Dons Next Season

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dons Butchered at Home

I never heard the whole game as I was at work, but Aberdeen were not sounding like a team that needed to win at the start of the game.
Sounded like we were starting to get into the game when Caley got a very soft penalty.
It was good to see the team come out fighting in the 2nd half and Velicka got his first goal in a red shirt.
Once again poor defending cost us as Caley got a winner 9 minutes from the end.
The players at least tried but it was not good enough.

Although I never saw it I was disappointed to hear that Caley Manager (one of the names mentioned as a possible Successor to  Mark Mcghee ) Terry Butcher was dancing about like a demented fool at the end of the game while his opposite number in the Aberdeen dugout was seeing his Aberdeen Career go down the toilet.

 Mark Mcghee keeps telling us things will get better but I just can't see it. I understand what he is saying that on the budget we have ,we have to use youngsters when we get injuries because we do have a small squad, and we will have the occasional bad result. 4 Points out of 30 is more than an occasional bad result.

With such a low crowd at Pittodrie tonight the question must be asked, how long can the board let this go on for.
With rumors of a board meeting going on as I type it would not surprise me to be writing another blog tonight or tomorrow morning.


Stand Free

No comments:

Post a Comment