How will you follow the Dons Next Season

Friday, August 13, 2010

New Season

Well the World cup is over and now we are back to the bread and butter of the Scottish Premier League.
Aberdeen have had an abysmal pre season but people keep saying it is the real games that count, So we shall see.
I am very pleased with the signing of Paul Hartley, I think he can be a good Captain, at least he does not have any big shoes to fill. I also think he will bring some bite that we were missing last season to our midfield.
I do not know enough about our other signing to have much of an opinion yet.
I hope that we can get off to a good start tomorrow because a loss against Hamilton at home is only going to put pressure on Mcghee and the team after the season they had last year.
Darren Mackie has being banging in the goals in my Football Manager game so hopefully that is an omen, but more than likely, like the game itself it is just a fantasy.
So come on Aberdeen give the home fans something to cheer about for a change and give us a great start to the season.



Stand Free

No comments:

Post a Comment