How will you follow the Dons Next Season

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy end to a terrible season

I could not even muster the energy to get up at 7:30am for this one.
A meaningless game which I never expected to see us get anything out of.
Well I woke up just before half time and thought I was still dreaming, St Mirren 0-1 Aberdeen
thanks to a Lee Mair own goal. Think that's the only goal he ever scored for us. (He used to play for Aberdeen).
The 2nd half was kind of dire and we held on for the victory to end a miserable season.
I am not sad to see the back of this season, there were many more lows than there were highs.
Now we can sit back and enjoy the World Cup and hopefully some decent football.
So season 2009/2010 goes into the history books, and what a history. We managed to break a few records this season, only 1 of them good that I remember and that was Fraser Fyvie becoming the youngest scorer in the history of the SPL.
Now we wait and see what next season brings.


Stand Free

No comments:

Post a Comment